About Your Therapist
Lynn Marie Kutz, Medically Sound Mobile Massage LLC provides therapeutic massage, myofascial release, and Active Isolated Stretching & Strengthening sessions. Lynn travels to your Fox Valley area home, hotel, office, or special event. She has been providing health care services for over 25 years, beginning as a Hospital Corpsman (Navy Medic).
While on a leave from UW Madison where she was on a Physician’s Assistant track, Lynn discovered the healing power of therapeutic massage and “alternative” health-care and has not looked back. “I was frustrated with Western Medicine and especially Military Medicine treating symptoms and looking at patients as if they were the disease they suffered from. I knew there had to be a way other than “cut and medicate”. Then I discovered massage therapy was the branch of medicine that I wanted to practice. I can take my time and listen to my clients and address their concerns. When appropriate that may include a recommendation to seek care from a primary provider such as a Medical Doctor, Chiropractor, Acupuncturist, Naturopathic Physician or counselor.”
After graduating with Honors from Brenneke School of Massage in Seattle in 1994, Lynn owned a large medical massage clinic in Washington State. She relocated back home to Wisconsin in 1999 to teach massage therapy and kinesiology at local massage schools while establishing her new practice, Medically Sound Mobile Massage LLC. Lynn continues to enhance her skills through continuing education, internships, and research.
Lynn Marie Kutz, Owner, Massage Therapist & Personal Trainer
- Wisconsin Licensed Massage Therapist – #1599-146
- International Fitness Association – Certified Personal Trainer #234227
- Professional Member – American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA)
- Associate Member – Wisconsin Naturopathic Physicians Association (WNPA)
- Carries minimum $2 million professional liability insurance for massage services
- Carries minimum $1 million professional liability insurance for personal trainer services
- Regularly participates in continuing education
- Read what clients are saying
- 2009-Ongoing: Active Isolated Stretching and Strengthening: The Mattes Method
Basic and Advanced courses. Clinical observation and supervised hands-on work alongside Aaron Mattes in his Sarasota, FL clinic
- 2008 Recipient – Meritorious Award
American Massage Therapy Association – WI Chapter
- 2008 Associates Degree – Robert Welch University
- 1999-2008 Nationally Certified Massage Therapist (not renewed)
National Certification Board of Massage Therapy and Bodywork
- 1994-2000 Licensed Massage Practitioner – WA state (not renewed)
- 1994 Graduate – Brenneke School of Massage – Seattle, WA
- 1987-1989 US Navy Midshipman – UW Madison
- 1987 Graduate – Hospital Corps School – US Navy, Great Lakes, IL
Medically Sound Mobile Massage LLC is an all-inclusive practice and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, religion, age, national or ethnic origin, political beliefs, disability, body type, race, color, or other non-medically relevant factors.
Be sure to verify your Massage Therapist is licensed…
As of December 1, 2010 a new law in Wisconsin requires ALL providers of Massage Therapy to be licensed by the state,
This is regardless of the title the providers uses or what they call the hand-on therapy.
(Previously state certification was only required of those using the titles Massage Therapist or Bodyworker.)
To verify WI state Licensing for any health care practitioner visit
WI Department of Regulation and Licensing